Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Preview...






Here is a sneak peak of what's coming in the future! I've made a goal to have the story pages of Issue #1 complete by the end of May...which means about a page every working day or something insane like that. A nearly impossible working feat...but I guess we will see what is and isn't possible. Luckily I've already completed a lot of the work for these pages.

You can see these panels in the first pages of Issue #1.

Expect a big post next week and a lot of color from here on out!

Also on the plate in the future is a Kickstarter campaign to help me print the first few thousand issues. More on this after I finish Issue #1, but for now, save your money! I promise my rewards program will rock! You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment