Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Issue #2 - Nephi's First Hunt!

Huzzah! In the last few days I've cranked out about 1/3 of Issue #2. Not only this, but last week I tackled an enormous amount of organizational data. Among other things, I read and incorporated the books of Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Isaiah, as well as items from Kings and Chronicles, into the storyline. I basically went through about 1/2 of the Hebrew Bible.

From the Dust will be five seasons long (at least) and the first season has about 25 comics in it. In short, the project is really big, but hopefully it will also be *really* good. I take much of my design philosophy from double-stuffed Oreos: extra portions of sweet stuff with just enough structure to hold it all together.

Anyway.

If you haven't read Issue #1, you probably should do so before continuing. Also, if you can't read the images below very well, go here for full-sized versions.

Oh, and my apologies for being late this week. I will try to do better in the future.
  














  


1 comment:

  1. I love niphi's first hunt and i'm dying to read the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete