Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's


Dear Fans,
  1. I'm sorry--I don't have Jeremiah finished yet.
  2. I have a really good excuse!
  3. My day job is awesome and has had me working *very* hard helping to pass an important "government spending bill" through our state congress (it's meeting resistance from people that are irresponsible with state funds).
  4. Jeremiah's post would have been really sad anyway, which is not very heartening on Valentine's Day. A lot of scholars think he didn't even have a sweetheart (wife) but I don't think that's the case.
  5. I will make up for it this weekend and the posts will continue every Tuesday!!!! PROMISE!
  6. Expect Jeremiah on Saturday--and either Laman or a Sariah pic next Tuesday!
Click this link for more info about SJR22 ("The Government Spending Bill")



On a side note, it has become apparent to me that I will need to learn Hebrew to really take this comic where I want it to go.

See you this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment