Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Milestone Reached!

After 100 pages of writing I have finished the prologue comic! Why does it take so much writing? Because it's a series, and I need to know where I'm going to end up in order to know how I'm going to start. The actual first comic itself is less than four pages of script. But, if I do say so myself, I think it's a pretty awesome four pages, and will leave you excited and hungry for more.

This is the first major milestone. The next will be producing this first comic and publishing it (for free!!!) on the web. I will begin with that July 1 and it will largely depend on freelance jobs that take away my attention, but I anticipate this initial comic taking two full months to produce, mostly because of the large amount of design work needed to produce it.


 Below is a chart explaining my progress. It is not necessarily to scale.




No comments:

Post a Comment