Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Off to Work! From the Dust Gets Smacked in the face by real life! BOO!

Jobs aren't so bad.
Yes, it's true. I have a day job. From the Dust is definitely growing, and there are a LOT of seeds planted, but as a self-publishing self-producing self-promoting project it was only a matter of time before my bills had to be taken care of. You gotta eat! That starving artist notion is actually false. I don't know anyone that is starving that makes inspirational art. You have to have fuel for creativity...and that includes food.

Day job perks include:
  • Talking to other human beings. (Pretty rare at home, actually.)
  • Going out to lunch.
  • Top-secret projects (I'm on an NDA (non-disclosure agreement) so I can't say much about the job.)
  • Educational environment.
  • Free smoothies!

OTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS:
I will be at BYU Bookstore during Thursday and Friday next week for Women's Conference! I will have two cool new posters. Check'em out. Not for sale. I need them for my display!



Drop by the BYU Bookstore and I'll sign anything you want! I will also be handing out free posters with a purchase of every copy of From the Dust #1: The Last King of Judah! THAT'S A STEAL FOLKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment