|This merchant from Arabia is but one example of From the Dust's unique scriptural world.|
- 96-page full-color volume jam-packed with over 150 illustrations (over 100 in full-color!)
- Contains the 16-page full-color first chapter of the From the Dust storyline!
- Introduces readers to the new and exciting world of From the Dust, where readers can walk alongside prophets of old and understand more of what it was like to live in their ancient world
- Quotes over 50 scriptures in its educational section and shows how they directly inspired the From the Dust storyline
- Gives an overview of the world, empires, and nations of From the Dust (including maps!)
- Introduces the main cast including Jeremiah, Lehi, Sariah, their family, and some evil kings and priests from the Old Testament that fought against them
Where to buy: Smaller LDS retailers will carry From the Dust #1 starting early December and larger LDS retailers will follow (not yet certain when). We will have an updated list of retailers posted on www.bookofmormoncomic.com.
How much does it cost? $14.99
When does the next one come out? From the Dust #2: Jerusalem's Darkest Hour, which will have over 30 pages of full-color story, will be released in the spring of 2013. To be the first to know about From the Dust product releases and promotions, sign up for our newsletter.
Click the image above to sign up for our newsletter.
What if I own From the Dust #0? Owners of the Special Collector's Edition From the Dust #0: Things to Come will find over 30 pages of all-new content in From the Dust #1, including an additional 7 pages of full-color story!