Wednesday, October 24, 2012

ONLINE STORE CLOSING! (Trust me, it's a good thing!)

Online Store CLOSED! I'm pleased to announce the From the Dust Online Store is closed! I have a distributor. Future physical products will be sold at LDS retailers nationwide. We are still progressively breaking into retailers so I will update you weekly as to where From the Dust can be purchased. Currently it is at Confetti Antiques & Books and the BYU Bookstore.

However, it should be everywhere by December 1st, 2012 (except for the big two, Deseret and Seagull as they are suuuuper slow -- we'll have to hit next year.)

Almost sold out! We are almost sold out of our collector's comics (less than 100 left!) as well as our Fan Kits (about the same number). Get'em while they last! They'll be worth more than you paid by next year! Keep'em in good condition!

Sneak peek! In the meantime, here's a sneak peek at From the Dust's first non-promotional product (aka the new face of From the Dust!)

From the Dust #1: Things to Come, coming Christmas 2012

Don't forget! Subscribe to our mailing list here >>

1 comment:

  1. I love the new look and cant wait for the first issue!! I use my bookmarks for my school work because I love them so much!!

    ReplyDelete