Friday, September 21, 2012

Women in the Scriptures

First, watch this video. I made it for my friends that I met at LDSBA Convention in August, Heather and Felice. It is the beginning of a new series of informational speed paintings! This one talks about the Rub al Khali, or Empty Quarter, one of the world's most deadly landscapes. Be sure to watch it in HD!



Now go to this website.   Women in the Scriptures - From the Dust Giveaway

Now read the following:  Special thanks to the women at Women in the Scriptures for putting together such a wonderful article together! If there's one thing I know, it's that women don't get enough credit in the scriptures.

I made the following pieces of artwork for Women in the Scriptures. If you are a follower of theirs (and you should be!) you can use these for your blog buttons on the sidebar.

The challenge is to read the Standard Works focusing on the women in them.
This is a fun badge that Heather had on her website.  It's sized perfect for blog sidebars (200px wide).
If you click on this it will be 2x the size of the others...use it for whatever you want!
Sariah and the Rub al Khali, or Empty Quarter, one of the deadliest deserts in the world.
More artwork coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is great! I LOVE The speed paint with your thoughts . I hope you do more of those. ANd the buttons and artwork are awesome. I can't tell you enough how I love how you've done Saraiah. So beautiful, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Heather! Thanks! A new speedpainting should be available tomorrow morning that has ANOTHER image of Sariah. Thanks for being so gung-ho about women! This next image is a lot happier and not as foreboding. :)

      Delete