Thursday, August 2, 2012

Grand Opening Sale! Fan Kits Only $24.99!! (through Aug 31)

Huge Sale! To celebrate the Grand Opening of From the Dust's Online Store (and website) we're putting the Fan Kits on Sale! Only $24.99 and you get all of our products in one neat package. It's the perfect gift for anyone that loves comics, games, or the scriptures.



I know it might seem like I've been launching for awhile now, but that's how it goes when you're the only one doing all the work. However, finally I can say that From the Dust, with its parent company Spider Comics, has launched!

To celebrate, we're taking a new and very aggressive price stance. I've dropped the retail price on all my products substantially so that even the most modest of incomes will be able to afford From the Dust products. I also want our readers to know that we are absolutely committed to making our pricing as low as possible and to giving you the best possible value for your money.

I hope when you look at our new prices and read our comics that you'll agree it's a steal!

In addition I'll be giving away a FREE "Hope Whispers" poster to EVERYONE that purchases a From the Dust product (limit one per person).


Let's throw ourselves a party this August!

No comments:

Post a Comment