Tuesday, July 17, 2012

DONE!

I am now officially done with From the Dust #0: Things to Come! I sent the project to the printer last night and I should have the comics by Saturday, July 28.

I am *very* pleased with the product. You're going to love it! To purchase a copy you will have to meet me in person. I can be found each week at the Provo Farmer's Market, Saturdays 9am -2pm @ Pioneer Park (intersection of State and Center, Provo).

Solomon the Wise looks over his kingdom in From the Dust #0: Things to Come
Now, on to cooking up some other recipes you will love...

Like the new website!

Coming Soon: www.bookofmormoncomic.com
Things are really starting to ramp up! The fan kits are going fast! You better pick one up before I launch the website. I have a feeling it will take From the Dust's exposure to the next level, and based on the attention I'm getting at the market I am starting to wonder if I am at all prepared for it.

We'll find out in about two weeks.

See you next Tuesday! (If not at the market this Saturday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment