Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Nephi


Nephi

A stalwart youth that abhors violence and loves the simple life.

Nephi is a multi-talented prodigy...but a 12-year-old one. No one knows that his destiny is to become a legend…least of all him. He concerns himself only with being the best little boy that he can be. His remarkable accomplishments are often overshadowed by those of his five older siblings, and while it disappoints him sometimes, he lets it go. Nephi is quick to forgive and quick to love.

Circumstance will reveal that little Nephi is mighty strong. The fate of his family--and his people--will rest on his small shoulders.

Nephi is a Sand Cat, the smallest by far of his family, but still large by general standards, especially for his age.

     And it came to pass that I, Nephi, being exceedingly young, nevertheless being large in stature, and also having great desires to know of the mysteries of God, wherefore, I did cry unto the Lord; and behold he did visit me, and did soften my heart that I did believe all the words which had been spoken by my father; wherefore, I did not rebel against him like unto my brothers.


No comments:

Post a Comment